Job Summary: The ideal candidate for the Chief Operating Officer of Hubbard House, Inc. must be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to handle multiple priorities.
Must have a proven track record in nonprofit administration, programmatic oversight, and grants management. Must have experience and knowledge of research protocols, program evaluation, and impact analysis.
The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for directing the effective operation of agency programs and community outreach. Also responsible for general operations and regulatory compliance. Oversees and assures compliance to the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence (FCADV) standards. Position requires local and occasional out of town travel. Must be flexible in working hours to attend meetings, speaking engagements, volunteer activities, and respond to after hours on-call assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, develop, implement, direct, and continually assess quality and evidence-based programming services capable of meeting the vision, mission, and program objectives of Hubbard House, Inc.
- Oversee the recruitment, hiring, supervision, and evaluation of all program and direct report staff. Oversee the ongoing developmental needs of staff and volunteers through coaching, training, role modeling, and collaboration efforts.
- Create, implement, and oversee evaluation protocols, research, and quality assurance strategies/activities for Hubbard House. Oversee and train staff on appropriate evaluation/research protocol.
- Manage and oversee the development, recommendation, and monitoring of annual operating budgets for all assigned programs/departments.
- Design, implement, oversee, and administrate program participant management system in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Oversee the accurate tracking of required statistics, outcomes, funding source deliverables, and quality assurance measures.
- Oversee grants and regulatory compliance for Hubbard House.
- Serve as Hubbard House, Inc. spokesperson on domestic violence issues and service delivery to other organizations through participation in Hubbard House Speakers Bureau, and community collaborations.
Five years’ experience in domestic violence or sexual assault services preferred. Knowledge of trauma-informed and gender-based service delivery. Requires experience in managing all functions of operations, programs, and special projects. Position requires expertise in planning and time-management. Position also requires problem solving, data analysis, public speaking, writing, and conflict resolution skills. Experience in crisis intervention, group facilitation, and case management required. Must be experienced in Microsoft Office programs. A valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required. Must meet eligibility requirements for Hubbard House, Inc. vehicle insurance coverage.
Education & Experience:
Position prefers Master of Social Work, Master of Public Administration, or the equivalent with at least five years management experience in nonprofit organizations. Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Business Administration, Public Administration or the equivalent with over seven years management experience in nonprofit organizations considered.
Please see full description of Chief Operating Officer - Hubbard House for application instructions.