Haga clic en ESCAPE para salir rápidamente de este sitio. Obtenga más información Para obtener ayuda inmediata, por favor llame a la Florida la Violencia Doméstica al 1-800-500-1119
Domestic Violence In The Workplace
The Domestic Violence in the Workplace Program has been developed to create awareness within Florida’s corporate environment and to provide tools and resources for recognizing and addressing domestic violence. Through a business lens, unique perspectives may be garnered as companies learn, share and craft solutions to address the issue of domestic violence and how it affects the workplace.
Domestic Violence and the Workplace: Fast Facts
- Domestic violence doesn’t stop at the threshold of people’s homes. Statistics show that 74% of domestic violence survivor/victims are also harassed at work.
- Domestic violence costs U.S. business nearly $6 billion annually in aggregate costs, including in excess of $4.1 billion in direct medical and mental health services.
- 40% of Senior Corporate Executives were personally aware of a survivor/victim of domestic violence in their or another work place.
- Relatives and other personal acquaintances committed 28% of all workplace homicides in which women were victims, and 4% of all workplace homicides in which men were victims.
- A phone survey of 1,200 full-time employees found that 44% of full-time employed adults personally experienced domestic violence's effect in their workplaces, and 21% identified themselves as a survivor/victim.
BottomLine on Domestic Violence newsletter
- Volume 4, Issue 2(PDF)
- Volume 4, Issue 2(Interactive Version)
- Volume 4, Issue 1(PDF)
- Volume 4, Issue 1(Interactive version)