Haga clic en ESCAPE para salir rápidamente de este sitio. Obtenga más información Para obtener ayuda inmediata, por favor llame a la Florida la Violencia Doméstica al 1-800-500-1119
Florida Certified Domestic Violence Center Employment Announcements
Last update September 21, 2016
President & CEO - RCS
Title: President/CEO, Religious Community Services, Inc. (“RCS”)
Location: RCS Administration Offices, Clearwater, FL
Reports to: Board of Directors
Supervises: VP Finance, Development Director, Director of Grants Development, Program Directors (four), IT Admin, Exec Assistant, Maintenance Foreman.
The President/CEO is responsible for implementing the strategic goals and objectives of RCS. With the Board Chair, the President/CEO will assist the Board of Directors in fulfilling its governance function. Will give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's mission, fundraising goals, and annual and strategic goals and objectives. Ensures the fiscal and programmatic integrity of the agency. Represents RCS to the community and solicits support to accomplish organizational objectives.
Resource Developement/Volunteer Coordinator - Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse, Inc.
The Resource Development /Volunteer Coordinator works with the President and CEO to increase resources to benefit AVDA that include financial support, in-kind donations and volunteers. This position is responsible for implementing all aspects of an effective development plan.
Work schedule: 40 hours per week as scheduled by your supervisor; flexibility for evening and weekend hours are required, to meet the needs of community presentations and fundraising events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and abide by the rules, policies and standards set forth in the Employee Personnel Policy Manual.
- Ensure work performed is in compliance with AVDA’s policies, IRS rulings, State Guidelines and other governing regulations.
- Work with the President and CEO to prepare annual development plan.
- Increase financial donations to organization including identifying new funding/grant possibilities and assisting in the grant preparation process.
- Prepare fundraising and marketing materials, year-end request and sponsorship and press release packets in accordance with agency and regulatory requirements.
- Develop event budgets; monitor expenses; ability to create contingency plans to meet goals.
- Recruit, train, mentor and engage volunteers.
- Lead event committees, building strong relationships with volunteers, staff and vendors.
- Participate in local chambers, community outreach and special event programs, including serving as a speaker and preparing materials for others to speak.
- Manage agency website, social media, donations, donor acknowledgement & database.
- Answer and route incoming agency calls and voicemail messages.
- Promote an organizational culture that embraces workplace values of respect, caring, support, effective communication, teamwork, collaboration, accountability and responsibility; and work with staff to create and maintain a workplace environment reflective of those values.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of fundraising/marketing experience.
- Proven record of securing sponsorships and in-kind donations for events.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision with a high level of organization and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; exceptional customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation, and if that is a personal vehicle, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record for insurability.
- Intermediate use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
- Experience in website management and social media sites required; and Donor Perfect preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to exert physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds), bending, stooping, stretching, squatting, sitting, including movement up and down stairs.
- Regular to frequent travel required in the Palm Beach County area. Please see full description for Resource Development/Volunteer Coordinator for application instructions.
Children's Case Manager - Domestic Abuse Council
Children’s Case Manager is responsible for safety planning, child assessments, and working with shelter Case Managers. The Case Manager is responsible for all reports and correspondents as it relates to the children’s center. The Case Manager will plan and develop activities for children in the center. The Case Manager will supervisor volunteers and interns in the “Hugs & Love” Children’s Center. The Case Manager must be able to work with and without direct supervision and be flexible in hours which to cover weekend and evening events. The worker must enjoy children of ALL ages and be willing to work directly with them. The individual will ensure that the center complies with all funding requirements. The Case Manager will complete intake/assessment paper work on all children who enter the emergency shelter programs. Please see full description of Children's Case Manager for application instructions.
Victim Advocate - Aid to Victims of Domestic Violence
The Victim Advocate provides direct services to victims of domestic violence in residence and provides crisis intervention to callers on AVDA’s 24-Hour Hotline.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:30pm – 11:30pm. Please see the full description Victim Advocate - AVDA for application instructions.
CEO - Harbor House (updated August 16, 2016)
The CEO of Harbor House acts as the chief administrator and is responsible for strategic and operational leadership for the organization. The CEO -- in partnership with the Board of Directors and the executive management team -- will establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. The CEO is accountable for the overall programmatic and fiscal integrity of the organization within the framework and philosophy set by the Board of Directors. Please see the full description of CEO - Harbor House for application instructions.
Fiscal and Operations Manager - The Domestic Abuse Shelter
Duties include account payables, preparation of monthly grant reimbursement invoices, assistance with budget preparation and oversight, payroll, some human resource functions and agency operations. Candidate will provide support as deemed necessary to the Fort Lauderdale based Accounting Firm that serves as DAS’s Chief Financial Officer. Please see the full description of Fiscal and Operations manager - The Domestic Abuse Shelter for application instructions.
Victim Advocate Part-Time - Hubbard House, Inc.
Please see the full description of Victim Advocate Part-Time at Hubbard House for application instructions.
Contract Manager - The Spring of Tampa Bay
Please see the full description of Contracty Manager at The Spring of Tampa Bay for application instructions.
Transitional and Outreach Program Director-Refuge House
Please see full description of Transitional and Outreach Program Director at Refuge House for application instructions.
Full Time Hope in Recovery Advocate-Lee Conlee House
Please see full description of Full Time Hope in Recovery Advocate at Lee Conlee House for application instructions.
Please see full description of Child Safety Specialist at SafeHouse of Seminole for application instructions.
Victim Services Advocate Manager - SafeHouse of Seminole
Please see full description of Victim Services Advocate Manager at SafeHouse of Seminole for application instructions.
Director of Programs - The Shelter for Abused Women & Children