Click ESCAPE to quickly leave this site at any time. Learn more
For immediate assistance, please call the Florida Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-500-1119 or TDD (800) 621-4202
The Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence has added the ability to take and complete online training courses directly from the FCADV website. These courses are designed for the certified domestic violence centers in Florida. Only domestic violence advocates employed by or volunteering at a certified domestic violence center in Florida will receive a certificate of completion.
Completing an online course is very simple. Please follow the steps below to get started!
- You must be a registered user on the FCADV website. If you do not have an account already on the FCADV website, you may create an account for free by clicking here
- Complete the online registration and an email with your password (which may be changed later) will be sent to the email address that you supplied.
- Immediately upon completing registration, you will be taken to a page with a list of all available online training courses. Simply select the course that you are wanting to complete, follow the instructions and get started!
You may access the list of online courses at any time (if logged in) by clicking here. If you are not logged in, the site will prompt you for your username/password and you will then be logged in.
Improving Access to Justice for Immigrant Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Chapter 1: Who I am
- Chapter 2: Types of Abuse
- Chapter 3: Seeking Help and Finding Safety
- Chapter 4: Law Enforcement
- Chapter 5: Domestic Violence Programs
- Chapter 6: Going to Court
- Chapter 7: Immigration
- Chapter 8: Looking to the Future